Go to main navigation
5960 S Land Park, Dr # 1185, Sacramento, California 95822
Free Initial Consultation 916-905-0624 916-905-0624


Everything matters! I represent clients who have suffered major personal injuries caused by the negligence of others: Medical malpractice, construction site and workplace injuries, wrongful death, motor vehicle collisions, nursing home or elder abuse cases, and those who have suffered catastrophic injuries such as paralysis, quadriplegia, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, burns and electrical injuries. In addition to representing injury clients, the firm represents employees who are sexually harassed at work or who have employment discrimination or wrongful termination claims.

What types of personal injury damages can I recover?

When you are injured, you can normally expect to file a claim for the following damages:

  • Medical Expenses.

This includes medical expenses to treat your injury, such as doctor’s visits, hospital and emergency room expenses, fees for chiropractic care, massage therapy, physical therapy and any types of medical devices that you need during your recovery.

  • Future Medical Expenses.

You can also recover for any continued medical care you may need as a result of the accident. This amount will be determined by your doctors or other medical providers, working with your attorney.

  • Pain and Suffering.

Pain and suffering damages include physical pain resulting from your injury. The damages are based on the severity of the pain and how long you will likely be in pain.

  • Mental Anguish.

Any type of mental or emotional distress you suffer as a result of an accident can also be claimed. These could include apprehension, fright, anxiety, grief, shock and/or loss of dignity.

  • Lost Wages.

You can recover damages for the amount of money you would have earned between the time of your injury and the settlement or judgment. If you were unemployed at the time of the accident, you can still recover lost wages if you can show what you could have earned during that time.

  • Loss of Earning Capacity.

You can recover damages for lost earning capacity, if you can show that your ability to earn money in the future has been impaired.

  • Property Damage.

This compensates you for the value of your property that was damaged as a result of your accident.

  • Loss of Consortium.

This refers to the loss of the benefits of married life to your spouse which have resulted from your injury.